Chefs - Silver Service - Waiting Staff - Kitchen Porters - General Assistants - Bar Staff - Restaurant Managers - Event Staff.
CO-1036 - Technical Co-Ordinator
Bramfield (IP19 9HP)
- Supporting the Service Manager in the smooth operation running of the Service Dept.
- Dealing with customer phone calls in a timely and polite manner.
- Adopt the Hotpoint approach to customer phone calls to maximise company Service Dept staff time.
- Oversee engineer's calendars on a daily basis.
- Ensure engineers van stock is complete at all times.
- Forward engineer's forthcoming daily job sheets by an agreed time of day.
- Inputting guarantee cards upon receipt.
- Maintaining monthly records of engineers recall rates.
- Being first point of contact to support the field service engineers for technical issues.
- Conveying in depth product training to company engineers.
- Training of company field service engineers as and when necessary.
Hours Of Work
8.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
Salary £20k - £25k Per Annum
Overseas travel to both Europe and the Far East for in depth product training.
Far East training to last approx. 5-10 days in one visit
European training to be on a single day visit. 4 weeks holiday + bank holidays
Based at Bramfield (IP19 9HP) until approx May 18, then from Diss, Norfolk (IP22 4BN)